New? Introduce yourself here.
Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Post by Seth » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 am

FBM wrote:
Seth wrote:
FBM wrote:
Seth wrote:I think he thought that perhaps someone in this forum would be intellectually advanced enough to engage in a reasonable and adult debate. He was a fool for thinking that of course.
:console: You'll get better with practice.
You won't. :biggrin:
Because I don't need to. :levi:
That's not what she said... :o
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

jamest

Post by jamest » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 am

macdoc wrote:Jamest...you know nothing...and this isn't namby pamby Ratskep
If Ratskep was as namby pamby as you claim, you'd have been banned ages ago for non-stop trolling, bullying and bigotry. You owe lots of people a huge apology, including Mick and myself.

:impatient:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

You're not going to get an apology, and stop expecting one. Some people just rant. The answer isn't to demand apologies from them, it's to chuckle to yourself that they are making fools out of themselves. I support Mac in his climate change work, but his rants are just ridiculous and barely comprehensible. Just ignore them and stop being such a sook. You never used to be a sook. Don't start now.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

jamest

Post by jamest » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:30 am

I know I'm not going to get an apology, but now he knows that I know it, so my effort to wind him up has been ruined. Cheers.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 am

Don't worry, he'll still rant. Mac is like a rabid dog when it comes to theists. He can't help himself.. :hehe:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 pm

no chain zone too :D

However - I'm indiscrimate - there are a few other categories I will gnaw on enthusiatically
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:You're not going to get an apology, and stop expecting one. Some people just rant.

And who on earth would know that better than our resident expert on ranting....you.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

piscator

Post by piscator » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Your mom?

NineOneFour
About me: Married, ethnically German, hardcore Social Democrat, ex-Dittohead, ex-Libertarian, went to Catholic school, father was a religious cultist who thought he had the gift of prophecy and could communicate with the "other side".
So, had a weird life. Better now.

Post by NineOneFour » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 am

FBM wrote:
I don't have a monitor that big.
1. I thought it would help out the functionally stupid among us who have issues with reading comprehension.
2. Sounds like a personal problem, man.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:09 am

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:You're not going to get an apology, and stop expecting one. Some people just rant.

And who on earth would know that better than our resident expert on ranting....you.
I can't actually think of a clever rebuttal to this.. :hehe:

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 am

The usual

"Fuck off Seth" ....seems to do in times of scarcity :D

Did Jamest scamper away to the relative safety of RatSkep?
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:05 am

macdoc wrote:The usual

"Fuck off Seth" ....seems to do in times of scarcity :D
The problem is, he's kind of right.. :shifty:

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 am

Wow... this Mick guy must be really popular. His welcome thread has reached 32 pages already and tons of members who barely visit the forum nowadays have returned to welcome him.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 am

Pappa wrote:Wow... this Mick guy must be really popular. His welcome thread has reached 32 pages already and tons of members who barely visit the forum nowadays have returned to welcome him.
Yes, popular in exactly the same way that people can't resist rubbernecking at road accidents and commenting on them. He's not the only one either. Look at the posting traffic Seth generates, for instance.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 am

I suspect he's really taking the micky... :nono:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!