Hi, I'm Mick

New? Introduce yourself here.
JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 am

Mick is probably worried about my immortal sole (that's my pet flatfish with a strange inability to die)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:20 am

tattuchu wrote:It seems like he thought we'd be receptive to his pro-fantasy ideas for some odd reason.
I think he thought that perhaps someone in this forum would be intellectually advanced enough to engage in a reasonable and adult debate. He was a fool for thinking that of course.

We may be more easy-going than RatSkep but, fuck, we're still not retarded :?
That's a matter of opinion, and mine is probably exactly the opposite of yours.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:30 am

Luckily, Seth's opinion is something we have all learned to ignore...
And my gin!

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 am

I have faith that he's getting ready to return with evidence for his god. It's been 3 days, hasn't it?
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 am

FBM wrote:I have faith that he's getting ready to return with evidence for his god. It's been 3 days, hasn't it?
Roll away the stone!
And my gin!

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:37 am

Seth wrote:I think he thought that perhaps someone in this forum would be intellectually advanced enough to engage in a reasonable and adult debate. He was a fool for thinking that of course.
:console: You'll get better with practice.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 am

Seth wrote:
tattuchu wrote:It seems like he thought we'd be receptive to his pro-fantasy ideas for some odd reason.
I think he thought that perhaps someone in this forum would be intellectually advanced enough to engage in a reasonable and adult debate. He was a fool for thinking that of course.

Well, first, he didn't present his evidence here. Second, this isn't a debate forum. Which is not to say that those of us so inclined may not wish to engage in a debate. But is that why he came here, to debate? Because, again, this isn't a debate forum. So that would be an odd reason to come here. But if he didn't want to talk about cheese and titties...hang on, I'm trying to get my head around the idea of not wanting to talk about cheese and titties...it's not working...still trying...anyway, if he didn't want to talk about those things and he instead wanted to debate the existence of God (assuming that's the case), then he could have started a thread about it. But he didn't. So I'm left wondering what his intentions were in coming here, a theist into a den of atheists.
Seth wrote: We may be more easy-going than RatSkep but, fuck, we're still not retarded :?
That's a matter of opinion, and mine is probably exactly the opposite of yours.
We're uptight retards? :cry:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

jamest

Post by jamest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 pm

macdoc wrote:Study some science first Mick come back when you get past the skydaddy shite.
You get no traction here....just heaps of ridicule.
How many sites do you actually troll? Curious. And how the fuck do you get away with it? Bewildered.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 pm

FBM wrote:
Seth wrote:I think he thought that perhaps someone in this forum would be intellectually advanced enough to engage in a reasonable and adult debate. He was a fool for thinking that of course.
You won't. :biggrin:
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 am

Seth wrote:
FBM wrote:
You won't. :biggrin:
Because I don't need to. :levi:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 am

Do practicing homosexuals get better and better?
And my gin!

Mick

Post by Mick » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:36 am

Why helllllloooooo

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 am

Ah. Cool. Good to see you again, Mick. I presume you finished gathering that evidence for your god and are bringing it for us? :pop:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 am

jamest wrote:
macdoc wrote:Study some science first Mick come back when you get past the skydaddy shite.
You get no traction here....just heaps of ridicule.
How many sites do you actually troll? Curious. And how the fuck do you get away with it? Bewildered.
Hey, Jamest is here!

Mac is like a broken record on this. I just tend to skim read his rants now.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 am

Jamest...you know nothing...and this isn't namby pamby Ratskep....indeed describing yourself as "bewildered" is about the most useful insight I've yet to see from you.
I've been very upfront about being indiscriminate about kicking the shit out of bullshit be it skydaddy crap or anti-nuclear nonsense or climate change denial.

The boots are laid about more freely here is all and the rope is shorter

:coffee:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries