Hi, I'm Mick

New? Introduce yourself here.
Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Post by Seth » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:03 am

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:Nothing supernatural has happened, EVER!

(I got that from a genuine pixie, so you know it's true. :tea: )
Absolutely correct because everything that happens IS natural, it's just that you may not understand it.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 am

Animavore wrote:
Seth wrote:
Animavore wrote:The only thing I'm wondering now is, "Where do I go from here?"

I've been a theist. I've been a deist. I've been a woo-ist. I've been a vague, wispy, trancendentalist. I've been an atheist...

I think I'm going to take up golf or find something else new and interesting.
Why don't you become a Tolerist™? It has the advantage of removing all the various labels that might cause disagreement with those of varying beliefs.

I know a guy who can ordain you.... :biggrin:
Says the guy sitting on the net disagreeing with people over belief :|

You couldn't make it up.
Disagreeing with someone during a philosophical discussion on a forum intended for that purpose is absolutely a peaceable action and a display of tolerance of diverse opinion.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Seth wrote:
Hermit wrote:As an agnostic I make no claim one way or another regarding the existence of any god, but until credible evidence turns up that one exists I lack a belief in its existence.
Now THAT is a rational response.

That makes me functionally an atheist. Elsewhere in this forum I have given an example of the sort of evidence that would persuade me that a god exists, so I don't think furnishing credible evidence for the existence of a supernatural being is an impossible task. It just has not been forthcoming at this stage.
And I agree with you.
Then you should agree with all of us. If you weren't such a pathetic troll you would realise we all hold this position.
No you don't. You are a deeply and fundamentally religious Atheist who likes to trot out this disclaimer as a way to evade the moral consequences of your abysmal record of intolerance and bigotry against anyone who so much as argues in support of religion.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:18 am

Agi Hammerthief wrote:
FBM wrote:Dis catlick dood is teh awesomes! :funny:

[youtube]
I think the devil dude in carneval costume to the left is a giveway that it's a POE
OK, if he's a POE, he's the best one I've seen so far.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:58 am

FBM wrote:
Agi Hammerthief wrote:
FBM wrote:Dis catlick dood is teh awesomes! :funny:

[youtube]
I think the devil dude in carneval costume to the left is a giveway that it's a POE
OK, if he's a POE, he's the best one I've seen so far.
If he's a POE, he's been doing it for years and has quite a number of supporters playing along.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 am

:tup: He's good.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 am

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:
Seth wrote:
Hermit wrote:As an agnostic I make no claim one way or another regarding the existence of any god, but until credible evidence turns up that one exists I lack a belief in its existence.
Now THAT is a rational response.

That makes me functionally an atheist. Elsewhere in this forum I have given an example of the sort of evidence that would persuade me that a god exists, so I don't think furnishing credible evidence for the existence of a supernatural being is an impossible task. It just has not been forthcoming at this stage.
And I agree with you.
Then you should agree with all of us. If you weren't such a pathetic troll you would realise we all hold this position.
No you don't. You are a deeply and fundamentally religious Atheist who likes to trot out this disclaimer as a way to evade the moral consequences of your abysmal record of intolerance and bigotry against anyone who so much as argues in support of religion.
Wow, that was random. :think:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 am

rEv, just admit it - you are, deep down, deeply and fundamentally religious... :hehe:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Seth as martyr :roll:
....I'd suggest the view that we are indiscriminate in dissing stupid memes that most get past when they hit puberty. :coffee:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Meh. He's just playing rhetorical word games. He doesn't even believe what he's saying. Maybe attention-seeking behavior, maybe being a useful gadfly to keep us on our toes. Who knows? :read:

NineOneFour
About me: Married, ethnically German, hardcore Social Democrat, ex-Dittohead, ex-Libertarian, went to Catholic school, father was a religious cultist who thought he had the gift of prophecy and could communicate with the "other side".
So, had a weird life. Better now.

Post by NineOneFour » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Seth wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
You owe me. He came back and wasted more time as predicted. With even more words, which means even more time. He has no self control.
My bad, I meant the opposite, I'm with you. I was utterly certain he couldn't. Why didn't 914 get a vacation?
Because I'm awesome and you're a sack of mealy potatoes.
Last edited by NineOneFour on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NineOneFour
About me: Married, ethnically German, hardcore Social Democrat, ex-Dittohead, ex-Libertarian, went to Catholic school, father was a religious cultist who thought he had the gift of prophecy and could communicate with the "other side".

Re: Hi, I'm a total fucking prick

Post by NineOneFour » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Seth wrote:
NineOneFour wrote:
rainbow wrote:
NineOneFour wrote:Mick, seriously, you are lying about your posts over there.

Not the first whiner who got their ass booted out of Ratskep to come over here and bitch about it, and you won't be the last.

Seen it before, old news, no one cares.
:dunno: Who are you talking about?
*snicker*
Whoa! I should have checked this thread out earlier, look who dropped by to shit in the pool, 914 him very self. How's the ranting going?
Why are you still alive? Hasn't ObamaCare killed you off on one of its death panels yet?

NineOneFour

Post by NineOneFour » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Seth wrote:
Horwood Beer-Master wrote:A troll with a wrongly inflated sense of self-importance and self-justification is still a troll.
An idiot with the IQ of a newt who can't rhetoric himself out of a wet paper bag is still and idiot.
I'd bet newts do not mistake "and" for "an".

NineOneFour

Re: Hi, I'm a total fucking prick

Post by NineOneFour » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Gallstones wrote:
NineOneFour wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
rainbow wrote:
NineOneFour wrote:Mick, seriously, you are lying about your posts over there.

Not the first whiner who got their ass booted out of Ratskep to come over here and bitch about it, and you won't be the last.

Seen it before, old news, no one cares.
:dunno: Who are you talking about?
He's neglecting to reveal that he did his share of whining and then flounced.
Kinda funny he'd call someone else a bitcher and a whiner like that makes him specialer or something.

For someone who allegedly doesn't care, what are you doing monitoring this thread 914?
One of your playmates tattle to you that your name was mentioned?
Try practicing that lack of caring.
Seriously, I have no time for you. Go back to your rural hovel in BFE where they have just discovered indoor plumbing. Maybe it will be dime-a-beer night at the Horse Piss Bar and you can get drunk again behind the nickel slot machine and get desperate enough to fondle a local inbred redneck and then go home and feel marginally worthy because you managed to get him semi-hard.
8-) Gotcha'.
Oh, did you get him semi-hard after all? Good for you.

Now die.

(You know, gang, it's REALLY EASY to not be insulted by 914. Points to whoever figures out how NOT to do that.)

NineOneFour

Post by NineOneFour » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Gallstones wrote:
Seth wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
NineOneFour wrote:
Gallstones wrote:
Please instruct us vulgar and ignorant proles oh Optimus Prime.
Be the example of nuance you seek.
No, sorry, I'm not going to waste my time swatting flies. This thread, until I get bored, is it.
Predictable and unremarkable.
We'll see if you can hold to that.
My money is on "no".
I'll take that bet...
You owe me. He came back and wasted more time as predicted. With even more words, which means even more time. He has no self control.
And you have no sexual intercourse these days with anything other than lower animals, but...