PZ accuses Shermer of rape.

Holy Crap!
DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: PZ accuses Shermer of rape.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Popehat, Myers internet lawyer give advice.

http://www.popehat.com/2013/09/26/so-yo ... tion-suit/
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Boyle
About me: I already know how this will end.

Post by Boyle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:50 am

Calilasseia wrote:Reading this thread has resulted in several hours of my life I won't get back. Sigh.

How the hell did PZ descend to this?
Well, his biology based posts are still good. I think he's got a few posting modes: One in which he is conservative in his statements as he knows they are grounded in scientific consensus and research; one in which he feels there is an immediate need to address something in as strong a fashion as possible; and one in which he doesn't care about the subject to a great degree, but still wants to address it. I've been reading PZ pretty regularly for a few years now, and it seems like he was always hotheaded about issues not strictly related to science while also feeling the issue needed to be addressed in as forceful a fashion as possible, consequences be damned.
Last edited by Boyle on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:56 am

I have a little bit of respect for that approach, but the problem is that Parsimonious Zebra is often wrong. Unlike myself, who is always right. :tea:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 am

He is a malicious and foolish arsehole, plain and simple.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 am

Cormac wrote:He is a malicious and foolish arsehole, plain and simple.
He should have stuck to his cephalopods...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 am

Boyle wrote:
Calilasseia wrote:Reading this thread has resulted in several hours of my life I won't get back. Sigh.

Well, his biology based posts are still good. I think he's got a few posting modes: One in which he is conservative in his statements as he knows they are grounded in scientific consensus and research; one in which he feels there is an immediate need to address something in as strong a fashion as possible; and one in which he doesn't care about the subject to a great degree, but still wants to address it. I've been reading PZ pretty regularly for a few years now, and it seems like he was always hotheaded bigheaded about issues not strictly related to science while also feeling the issue needed to be addressed in as forceful a fashion as possible, consequences be damned.

ego the size of the internet
no fences

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:55 am

I still think he's a creepy sexual deviant fuck that is set on exploiting vulnerable and unbalanced people in order to create drama and blog-hits. Would anyone be really surprised if they found a dead girl pit under his house all of the corpses wearing blue wigs. Like the queers (don't react, think why I might use that word there) who kick up a shit about gay marriage and homosexuality who have active homosexual BSDM lifestyles, PZombie doth protest to much, in my opinion.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Indeed, someone told me he is a serial killer. :coffee:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:06 am

His motivations have always been suspect to me, though his total obliviousness to his own public self-debasement through nonsense politics is something I have seen quite a bit over the years. Ideology really really fucks some people up.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:15 am

Oi, stop talking bout me! :lay:

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 am

You're not totally oblivious. There is hope for you yet. :dance:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:21 am

Self deprecating humour (or not) is an Australian trait. Something.

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:43 am

charlou wrote:
Boyle wrote:

Well, his biology based posts are still good. I think he's got a few posting modes: One in which he is conservative in his statements as he knows they are grounded in scientific consensus and research; one in which he feels there is an immediate need to address something in as strong a fashion as possible; and one in which he doesn't care about the subject to a great degree, but still wants to address it. I've been reading PZ pretty regularly for a few years now, and it seems like he was always hotheaded bigheaded about issues not strictly related to science while also feeling the issue needed to be addressed in as forceful a fashion as possible, consequences be damned.

That is true!
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

charlou wrote:
Boyle wrote:

...very likely inversely proportion to the size of his clock weights....

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 pm

ergo the size of the internet.